Parents & Students, information is at your fingertips!
Access on the Web
Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information. The easy-to-use design displays what is currently happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. From Attendance, to Grades, and Schedules, plus more.
Students and parents have different login pages. Click these links to go to the parent or student login page if you have your username and password already. Enter your Username and Password and click Log In!
Download the Mobile App, Campus Student or Campus Parent
- Announcements: Quickly see district announcements as they are posted.
- Assignments: Browse assignments by specific class or due date.
- Attendance: Review attendance events in summary and detail form.
- Grades: Immediate access to grades as they are posted.
- Schedule: Review schedule from anywhere, at any time.
Infinite Campus Mobile Apps can be downloaded through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store… see links below.
Getting Started: Campus Student & Campus Parent
Logging in to the App
The Campus Parent apps provide the same tools as the browser version, with the benefit of the option to Stay Logged In and receive push notifications.
To download Campus Parent mobile app, visit the App Store or Google Play and search Campus Parent or click on the direct link below. Campus Parent users can also enable the Infinite Campus Alexa skill, if available in your district (Learn more about Alexa).
To download Campus Student mobile app, visit the App Store or Google Play and search Campus Student or click on the direct link below.
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
- Search for our name Dinwiddie County Public Schools and Virginia (hint: you can enter the three characters Din instead of our whole name, plus Virginia to make searching easier). Select Dinwiddie County Public Schools from the list.
- Enter your Username and Password
- If using a secure, private device, mark Stay Logged Into receive mobile push notifications
- Click Log In!
Visit our schools website, click the Quick Links down arrow at the top and select “Campus Parents”.
Enter the Username and Password
Click Log In!
Don’t Have a Username Yet? Use Your Activation Key Below.
Get to the Campus Portal login screen by using one of the ways above (App or Web Browser)
Click New User?
Enter your Activation Key in the space provided and then Submit.
Enter a Username and Password and click Submit.
How do I get Notifications?
- Before you log in, mark Stay Logged In to receive notifications.
- After logging in, click the user menu in the top right and then click Settings and Notification Settings.
- From there, indicate which types of notifications you’d like to receive and set the threshold for notifications. For example, indicate if you only want to receive Assignment notifications if the score is below 70%.
- Click Save.