Forms which parents/guardians or the public can use are listed below. If you do not see a specific form which you need, please contact the School Board Office at (804) 469-4190 for more information.

Certificate of Religious Exemption for Immunizations (PDF on VA Dept. of Education site)

Facilities Use Procedures and Forms

Medication Forms:

Medication Part 1 form
Medication Part 2 form

Emergency Care Plan:  Parents/guardians, please have your child’s doctor complete this form (page 1) for all medical conditions your child has been diagnosed with having and the doctor’s instructions for care.

Out-of-zone Form – MAY2017

Find DCPS Policies at

Permission To Send Transcript Form – Past Graduates

Special Education Forms can be found here.

Registration and Enrollment (Proof of Residency) Forms can be found by clicking here.


© 2017 Dinwiddie County Public School. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer / Privacy Statement