The DHS Dinner Theatre Cabaret is Saturday, March 23rd and Sunday, March 24th. Below are the details.
- House opens for seating, and ticket sales start, at 6 PM in front of the auditorium. The cost is $8. Tickets can be bought on the 21st and 22nd.
- The show consists of ten-minute scenes from a variety of shows! There is a 100 person audience maximum for each night due to the preparation.
- Audience members will sign up for either a meat or vegetarian spaghetti dinner dish at the beginning before the show starts (each person will receive a meal ticket, which counts as the cafeteria entrance ticket for the second half of the show).
- The show starts at 6:30 PM; students coming for extra/class credit will be given a special program to get signed by seniors at the end of the show. Those that are late, will not be provided with an extra/class credit program.
- Intermission is ten minutes long, and the audience will move from the auditorium to the cafeteria during this time; meal tickets must be shown for admission into the cafeteria.
- People choose where they sit and put their meal tickets in front of them; students will serve the food during the performance (please no filming)!
- The show should end around 7:30 PM.