Dinwiddie County Public Schools now has an online payment systems for school meals! Simply go to www.K12PaymentCenter.com and register today! Our online payment system is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student’s account. Benefits of our Premium Account
* Quick and easy payment system for your student’s meals
* Deposit to multiple students’ accounts with one single payment
* Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits
* See your student’s meal account balance any time
* See what your child is buying in the cafeteria
* Step-by-step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive
* Secure payment processing
* Your information is confidential – we do not sell your information to anyone!
* Automated notifications via email and text when your student’s meal account balance falls below an amount you determine
* See 120 days of meals purchased and payments made, so you know exactly where your money is being spent
* $1.95 fee per transaction for school meal payments
Begin Managing Your Account Online Today! To learn more visit www.K12PaymentCenter.com. If you already had an account, simply log in with your current username and password. To register for a new account, you will need your student’s district student ID#. If you do not have this number you may obtain it by logging into your Parent Portal account or by contacting your student’s school.