2017-2018 School Year
- All graded assignments must have a minimum of ten questions.
- Teachers should make every effort not to give a “zero” on any assignment. A consistent procedure must be developed with your building administrator to address individualized plans for students that fall into this category.
- All K-2 subjects will operate on a non-weighted scale.
- All 3-5 subjects will operate on a weighted scale.
- SPED – use IEP when modifying the grading procedures
|Subject||Tests, Benchmarks, In-Class Projects (60% grades 3-5)||Class Work, Homework, Quizzes(40% grades 3-5)||Minimum Assignments Required Per 9 Weeks|